LAST SISSYDUDE/19TH CENTURY BOYFRIEND POST HERE
SEXY VON SEXINHEIMER… MEGA POST! OH, THE HAIRY HOLES… THE FUZZY FACES… THE PRETTY BODIES… THE HAPPY DINKIES!!!
vintage ads via FILE Photo
tattooed men photos by GUAIZINE
SOLOS portraits a diversity of characters expressing themselves sexually. They speak about their fetishes, connection and fantasies. Underwear, leather, rubber, jeans, socks, boots, big penises, tattoos, hairy, extended ejaculations, ropes, childhood memories and more. Some take this opportunity to express their exhibitionism on camera going all the way from unzipping to cumming.
Filming the participants and looking at the footage on screen is one of Antonio’s fetishes. SOLOS is a series of videos of people who are touched by Antonio’s work and voluntarily want to be involved in his films.
(Subtitles available in English, Spanish and Portuguese. Click the CC button on the video player)
A film by Antonio Da Silva
With: Andrew, Ce, David, Ed, Ido, Jorge, Rafael, Raoni, Rowland, Rubi, Scott, Simon.
Camera, Editing and Sound Design: Antonio Da Silva
Length: 13:00 RENT THE FILM HERE!
TONS more pics & gifs after the jump!
Wiki: The life-size marble statue known as the Barberini Faun or Drunken Satyr is located in the Glyptothek in Munich, Germany. A Faun is the Roman equivalent of a Greek Satyr. In Greek mythology, satyrs were human-like male woodland spirits with several animal features, often a goat-like tail, hooves, ears, or horns. Satyrs attended Dionysus.
Various restorations of the Barberini Faun may have enhanced the sexual aspect of the statue. Because of this, the statue has acquired a reputation as an example of erotic art. Nudity in Greek art was nothing new; however, the blatant sexuality of this piece makes it most interesting to twentieth-century eyes. His wantonly spread legs focus attention on his genitals. Not all viewers have found the Faun so indecorous: the Barberini Faun was reproduced on a Nymphenburg porcelain service in the 1830s.
A marble copy was sculpted by Edmé Bouchardon at the French Academy in Rome in 1726. Cardinal Barberini desired a plaster cast of it to keep with the antique original. Bouchardon’s Barberini Faun arrived in France in 1732, greatly admired. In 1775 the duc de Chartres bought it for his elaborate garden plan at Parc Monceau. It is now in the Louvre Museum. A copy by sculptor Eugène-Louis Lequesne was given to France in 1846. It is now located in the École nationale supérieure des Beaux-Arts (ENSBA). A gilded copy is included among many other replicas of classical sculptures that adorn the grand cascade that descends from the back of Peter the Great’s summer palace, Peterhof, outside of St. Petersburg, Russia.