shirtless and tight pants… mr. robert conrad

tons of conrad pics HERE

11 Responses

1. guillermo

Perfect Robert Conrad. Thanks for sharing

September 1, 2011 at 2:40 pm

2. gary mcbar

Isn’t that something else! I’m amazed and can’t stop gazing and admiring. As a 51 year old man I haven’t seen anything as beautiful and i’ve seen a lot believe you me. his body is beautiful, even his ass. Guillermo reply to me, even if it’s only to splash me with cold water! xx

August 5, 2012 at 4:59 pm

• Mark

Agree completely. Robert Conrad’s physical beauty takes your breath away. His gorgeous face and perfect body…his blue eyes and great head of hair…his chiseled torso …his shapely ass…. I could stare at him for hours. It doesn’t get any better than Robert Conrad…

September 7, 2012 at 6:09 pm

3. gary maguire

Isn’t that something else? I’m amazed and can’t stop admiring and gazing. As a 51 year old man I haven’t seen anything as beautiful and I’ve seen a lot believe you me. Beautiful body, even his ass. Guillermo please reply, even if only to splash me with cold water!

August 5, 2012 at 5:03 pm

4. Chris Hagan

Conrad was the hottest man on tv for 3 decades. His hairy chest, piercing blues, beautiful ass—I loved him in Battle of the Newtork Stars just to wach him shirtless and in a speedo. Oh whatta’ man, a might fine man!

November 13, 2012 at 3:09 pm

5. Jeff Plair

I was 10 years old when Robert Conrad first graced us with his HOT body and BLUE eyes on TV. I remember having my very first gay crush on him. I patiently watched every episode just waiting for him to take his shirt off!!!!! He was truly THE HUNK of his time. I still have the hots for that man!!!

January 1, 2013 at 5:07 pm

6. I LOVE HIS ASS

I AM TOTALLY AND REALLY OBSESED WITH ROBERT CONRAD´INMENSE ASS

November 2, 2013 at 6:01 pm

7. jason

he is very handsome those blue eyes and hotbody of his

November 7, 2013 at 5:43 am

8. Jim

Back in the sixties I wouldn’t miss an episode of “Wild Wild West”. I would lay on the couch, covered by a blanket. My mother would say to her friends..”I don’t know why he can lay there with that blanket on him when it’s 90 degrees in here”. If she only knew the “why”.

November 18, 2013 at 9:55 pm

9. jamez

There is no man to match conrad , he s perfect, I always wondered what he smelled like, I bet I know,

April 6, 2014 at 7:57 am

10. ANTONIO COELHO

I had forgotten just how incredibly sexy this guy was! here’s a scenario for you to ponder, Robert Conrad and Rock Hudson in a Brokeback Mountain prequal! No two finer cowboys to be found anywhere, and guaranteed to give any self respecting gay a boner the size of the Empire State building….

June 18, 2014 at 4:08 pm